Saturday 1 September 2018

YOU CHEATED ME..


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

SELAMAT BERHUJUNG MINGGU...LEGAKAN STRES FIKIR JERNIH...

Irwan Abu Bakar

+Where were you born?
•Kuala Lumpur.
+Which part?
•My whole body was born in Kuala Lumpur.

Two guys were fixing a bomb in a car.
Guy 1: What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing?
Guy 2: Don’t worry, I have one more.

+What is the name of your car?
•I forgot the name, but is starts with ‘T’.
+Oh, what a strange car, starts with tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.

At the scene of an accident:
+O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
•Control yourself. Don’t cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?

+You cheated me.
•No, I sold a good radio to you.
+Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says, “Ini Radio Malaysia.”

+Whose skeleton is that?
•An old king’s skeleton.
+Who’s that smaller skeleton next to it?
•That was same king’s skeleton when he was a child.

+Which is the oldest animal in the world?
•Zebra.
+Why?
•Bcoz it is Black & White.

At an interview in a Software Company:
+Do you know MS Office?
•If you give me the address, I can go there, sir.


18 comments:

  1. heheeheh..senyum2 sy baca kak..:)..release stress jap

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...gelak sorang2..selamat berhujung minggu, Kak PI..

    ReplyDelete
  3. TKSH ZUMAL HEH..HEH..GELAK JUGA

    ReplyDelete
  4. TKSH NOHAS GELAK TU TERAPI JUGA..SLMT BRHUJUNG MINGGU

    ReplyDelete
  5. TKSH FAIZAL...TERSANGATLH BIJAKNYA

    ReplyDelete
  6. yang last sekali kelakar. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. TKSH EJULZ HEH..HEH..MMG KELAKAR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehee.. tetiba terketawa baca.. mmg lawak :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. tksh dik KK sesekali kita bergelak heh..heh..

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih bersama Karyaku...Paridah Ishak. Komen anda amat dihargai... “Semoga Allah SWT akan membalas dirimu dengan kebaikan yang banyak dan semoga Allah SWT akan membalas dengan balasan yang terbaik.”

MyBloglist